More Than 25 YEARS Of Experience Helping Injured People
- injured trucker
- multiple injuries combined with pre-existing conditions
- Injured nurse, back and shoulder injury
- shoulder injuries
- Repetitive trauma
- Workers Compensation case
- Injured multiple body parts from repetitive trauma
- Medical expenses paid
- Employee terminated during light duty
- Disputed liability
- Without an attorney client would have likely recovered nothing
- Slip and fall, neck and back injury
- Client had preexisting conditions
- Case was hotly disputed with medical experts on both sides
- Treating physicians held firm injuries were accident-related
$370,000 settlement :
- Struck by a vehicle in the parking lot while walking into work
$385,000 settlement :
- Lower back injury
- Multiple surgeries
- Insurance company hotly disputed claim
- motorcycle crash
- leg injuries
- Truck and Farm Tractor Crash
- Truck rear-ended tractor causing catastrophic injuries to farm worker
What Type Of Claim Do You Have?
We handle workers' compensation claims of all kinds. Because our founding lawyer, Tony Brock, is heavily involved in the trucking industry, we frequently represent injured truckers and have even published a book on truck driver workers' compensation claims. Much of our work in this area involves truck wrecks, motorcycle crashes and other auto accidents. Our knowledge of the inner workings of the trucking industry often proves beneficial in these cases as well, and founder Tony Brock is also an avid motorcyclist, so we have a commitment to protecting our fellow motorcycle riders who have been hurt by negligent drivers.
We handle cases for people in Lincoln and throughout Nebraska, as well as truckers and other employees nationwide who work for Nebraska-based businesses.
The Experience To Get Results
With more than 20 years of experience on our side, our knowledge of workers' compensation runs deep, and we are dedicated to getting meaningful results for injured people. While we are skilled at negotiation and frequently resolve cases that way, we always build our legal strategies in anticipation of trial. It is true that the insurance company will only settle favorably when your foot is on their throat. Our lawyers will go to battle to help you get the money and benefits you are entitled to, or we will maximize your settlement along the way.
Giving Your Case The Personal Attention It Requires
We provide one-on-one representation in every case we handle. We believe that communication needs to be constant, with regular status updates and continuing involvement in all facets of the case. We even created an app for your smartphone to ensure that we are able to stay connected throughout the process. Of course, we are always available by phone or email as well. There will be no doubt that we are on your side every step of the way.
A Free Consultation About Your Claim
The truth is that not everyone needs an attorney in every case. We encourage you to get in touch with us for an honest evaluation of your claim. If we believe you are being mistreated by the insurance company and you can benefit from our experience and skill, we will take your case. If it is something you can handle on your own, we will offer you guidance.