- Trucking Worker's Compensation
- Truck Accidents
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
Brianne Rohner Erickson is a trial attorney and associate at Brock Law Offices, P.C., L.L.O., where her practice is primarily dedicated to representing injured individuals in the areas of workers’ compensation and personal injury. Ms. Rohner Erickson earned her law degree from the University of Nebraska College of Law and she is licensed to practice before Nebraska’s state and federal courts. She is a member of the Nebraska State Bar Association, and Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys.
Ms. Rohner Erickson grew up in York, Nebraska. She graduated from Nebraska Wesleyan University in 2006 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in History. She was also a member of Delta Zeta Sorority and received an award from a prominent international attorney, as the most outstanding graduate with a history major. Ms. Rohner Erickson spent four years practicing workers’ compensation and personal injury law at another Lincoln firm and joined Brock Law Offices in October 2015.
Outside of her law practice, Ms. Rohner Erickson enjoys spending time with her husband, daughter, family and friends. She also enjoys cooking, reading, exercising, attending concerts and sporting events, participating in outdoor activities and traveling.
She recently finished her last term after nine years as a member of the board of directors of the Mental Health Association of Nebraska, where she served as Secretary and Vice Chair of the Executive Board.
- University of Nebraska College of Law, Lincoln, Nebraska
- Nebraska Wesleyan University, Nebraska
- B.A. - 2006
- Honors: Awarded as the Most Outstanding Graduating History Major
- Major: History
- Nebraska State Bar Association, Member
- Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys, Member
- Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group, Member
- Mental Health Association of Nebraska, Board of Directors, Member
- Mental Health Association of Nebraska, Executive Board, Vice Chair
- Mental Health Association of Nebraska, Executive Board, Secretary
Fraternities Or Sororities
- Delta Zeta