- To request a preliminary evaluation of your need and ability to benefit from vocational rehabilitation services;
- To agree or disagree with the employer/insurer upon the selection of a vocational rehabilitation counselor;
- To participate in the development of a rehabilitation plan;
- To accept or reject any proposed vocational rehabilitation plan or rehabilitation services;
- To file a motion or petition (lawsuit) with the court to resolve any dispute.
To learn more check out Nebraska Worker's Comp.