How can I request vocational rehabilitation services? (Worker's Comp, Workmens Comp)

Posted by Tony Brock | Jan 10, 2022 | 0 Comments

If, as a result of a job related injury, you are unable to return to your previous job or to employment for which you have previous training or experience, you may contact your employer or his or her insurer and request vocational rehabilitation services. If the employer/insurer does not agree to the need for vocational rehabilitation or approve the selection of a vocational counselor, you can contact the Workers' Compensation Court's Rehabilitation section and request a vocational rehabilitation counselor to be assigned by the court.

To learn more check out Nebraska Worker's Comp.

About the Author

Tony Brock



There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment


Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Donec sed odio dui. Maecenas sed diam eget risus varius blandit sit amet non magna. Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Morbi leo risus, porta ac consectetur ac, vestibulum at eros. Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas.

Workers' Compensation For Injured Truckers

Download now

Review Us