Can I exchange my rights to vocational rehabilitation services for a lump sum settlement? (Worker's Comp, Workmens Comp)

Posted by Tony Brock | Jan 17, 2022 | 0 Comments

No. You cannot waive your rights to vocational rehabilitation services in exchange for money. A lump sum settlement is an agreement to settle your workers' compensation benefits for a lump sum of money. If you have any questions about lump sum settlements, contact your attorney or the court.

To learn more check out Nebraska Worker's Comp.

We are YOUR Nebraska Workers' Comp Attorneys

About the Author

Tony Brock



There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment


Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Donec sed odio dui. Maecenas sed diam eget risus varius blandit sit amet non magna. Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Morbi leo risus, porta ac consectetur ac, vestibulum at eros. Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas.

Workers' Compensation For Injured Truckers

Download now

Review Us